Fintech apps in Pakistan are growing each day. Easypaisa was the pointer of this industry & then a line of Startups following Easypaisa to facilitate Money Transfer & target retailers.
Easy Paisa & Jazz cash are two Big companies when it comes to market share. Today we are going to learn How to Transfer Money from Easy Paisa to the Jazz cash account.
- Log in to Easy Paisay App & Click Money Transfer.
2. Go to Bank Money Transfer in Options & Click Bank Accounts.
3. After Bank Transfer Select Jazzcash from the list of Banks.
4. Fill All the Values e.g
- Account or IBAN ( IBAN stands for International Banking Account Number).
- Enter your JazzCash Number in First Line > if you have an IBAN Number you can enter that as well if you just enter Jazzcash Number it will be Okay as well.
- Enter Receiver Mobile Number > Enter JazzCash mobile Number its the same as the above field.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer.
- Select Reason/ Purpose of Transfer, you can select Family Support or business ( No issues here).
- It’s free to transfer money to Bank accounts & Microfinance Apps. Click Next.
- you will get a Confirmation Screen, the Name of the JazzCash account, the Number that you already enter & the amount to confirm to proceed. in case you made any mistake, you can revert back, if it’s all okay to complete your Transaction.